CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Our 6th Wedding Anniversary


On April 26 we celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary. I can't believe it has been that long. We fall in love even more everyday. Even when we are apart during deployment we still grow just in different ways. I am so lucky to have my best friend as my husband. He is the greatest man. For our anniversary we went out on Saturday night because it was on a Sunday. We went to a Mongolian grill. It was really good. You get to pick what you want in your bowl (meat, spices, veggies, starch, etc..). Chris put a little too much spice in his so it was really hot. I loved it though. After that we came home and watched a movie. It was just a really relaxing fun evening. Then on our actual anniversary Samantha woke up at 6:30am and made us breakfast. She set up the dining room table with a candle and nice glasses. She made us pancakes, eggs, and fruit. We ate around 8:15. It was hard to try and get the kids going for church but I am glad she did that for us. She was so excited. She is becoming quite a little chef and grown up girl.

0 comments: