It is starting to get warmer so we spent FHE on the lake with our friends the Shonks. They just got a boat so it was fun. The kids bounced back and forth from our boat to theirs. We stopped at a beach and let the kids out to play in the sand for a bit then we did some tubing. I wasn't going to get in because the water was so cold but they talked me into going on the Shonk's tube because you don't get wet when you are on their tube. The Shonks were pulling me behind their boat and Chris thought it would be funny to spray us with the water from our boat. He didn't just spray us but made us diappear into a huge splash of water. It was so cold. I screamed and Mitch heard me and jumped out of the boat to resuce me. It was so cute. He wouldn't go back to Chris in our boat until he knew I was ok. Getting wet was not fun though. I was so mad at Chris but now that I am thinking about it it makes me laugh.
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment