CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Camping Trip




Ethan fell asleep one night around the fire while eating a smore.


The kids were really good about helping with the dishes most of the time.















We wanted to take a quick trip with the family before Chris left so we decided to go camping. The kids love to camp and I knew I would not take them while he was gone. We went to a place we haven't been to. We brought our boat thinking it was going to be warmer. It was a lot colder than I thought it was going to be. During the afternoon it got warmer so we got on the boat and drove around the lake and found a beach that we pulled up to. The kids had fun playing in the sand and getting in the water. It was too cold for me so I didn't get in. Mitch came and he did great. Chris took the kids fishing. Samantha was really into fishing this time. She caught 2 fish but wouldn't touch them to put them back. The last time she went fishing Chris talked her into putting gloves on and holding the fish. The boys fell asleep on the way home and stayed asleep for a while after we got home. Everyone was tired including Chris and I.

0 comments: