
Our last port was Montego Bay, Jaimaca. When we were on the ship looking at Montego bay it me a lot of Roatan in Honduras(where we went last year) but when we got into the city it reminded me a lot of Belize(we went there last year). I was shocked at how much they tried to get you in their little shops. They would do just about anything. I don't think I would take a cruise ship there again. We still had a lot of fun and most of the people were really nice. In the morning we took a cab into town and walked around until we needed to be back for our excursion. For our excursion we took a 45 min trail ride through some mountains. There was only about 8 people on our tour and we had 3 tour guides. We were the last ones and so one of the guides stuck back with us. We pretty much had our own tour guide. He told us a lot about Jaimaca and we got to see some wild fruit (I can't remember the name of them though). We got to see a noni tree. I have never seen one before. After our trail ride we got off our horses and got on different horses and rode in the ocean. The horses were actually swimming in the water with us on their back. It was so fun. The girls would have loved it.
0 comments:
Post a Comment