
The second stop was Grand Cayman. We decided to do the helmet dive that my brother and his wife, Rachel, did last year when we were all there. It was so funny. We went in the morning and met at the dock and then they gave our instructions on what was going to happen then they took us on a boat out to the water. We got another boat they had anchored there and they put on these heavey 70lb helmets and walked down in the water down 30 feet. The helmets were attached to tubes and oxygen was being pumped into it. We had a few guides down there. It was the coolest thing I have done. The guide gave us fish food in our hands and then we were swarmed with fish. I was so giggly because it was so fun. We also ate the best seafood restaurant I have ever been to. It is called Guy harvey. Chris got fresh tuna with a carribbean sauce and I got fish and chips. I don't even like fish and it was so good. After that we walked to the 7 mile beach and then took a cab back so we wouldn't miss the boat.
0 comments:
Post a Comment