A few weeks ago we went to Six Flags in San Antonio. Last year the girls participated in a reading program through Six Flags. If they read for 6 hours(not to include their daily reading for school) in a month then Six Flags gave them a free ticket. They both earned the tickets and we discovered they expired on Aug 9 so we quickly decided we needed to use them. We didn't realize they expired that soon. Our family has reached the stage where all the kids were actually big enough to ride on the log ride. I couldn't believe that all of us were able to go on it. I am used to hanging out at the end of the ride while the other older kids went on the rides with Chris. Nathan didn't like the ride at all. Ethan I think liked it more than Nate. The picture of Nate on the little green airplane--He ended up not riding. He sat long enough for me to get a picture and then he ran to me and decided he was too scared. Nate is definitely my son. I am the scary cat. It drives Chris crazy. Oh well he is cute. Ethan loved the other rides. He is our adventurous one just like Samantha. Nate and Kayla are the not so adventurous ones. Samantha rode just about every roller coaster we had time for. She even rode one by herself while Chris took Kayla and Nate on a roller coaster (Ethan was asleep so I was with him). I could see her the whole time so it wasn't that big of deal for her to go by herself. Ethan had a bit of a rough time on the way there and wasn't feeling that great. He threw up twice on the way there. Then we thought he was feeling better and Chris took him in the wave pool while I was on a ride with the girls and he threw up all over Chris. If any of you know Chris he doesn't do well with throw up. He managed though. After Ethan's many rides and his tummy not feeling so great he fell asleep in the stroller. We had a great time and I hope the girls earn them next year so we can go again.
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I love seeing and reading about your family. Makes me miss Texas.
Post a Comment