On Thursday, we spent the day with a family from our ward, the Hansens. Her husband was also at scoup camp with Chris. We started with roller skating. Ethan couldn' t skate so he played the arcade games with me. Nate didn't do too bad as long as he was holding on to his buddy, Kaylee. She is Nate's little buddy. Anytime we see her Nate follows her around like a little puppy dog. It is really cute. She is 12 and I don't think she minds too much.
After roller skating for a few hours we went to KFC and got dinner and took it to the park. We played there for a few hours and then went on post to the movie theater and watched Kung Fu
Panda. Unfortunately 10 mins before the movie was going to end they stopped i tand said we needed to leave because there was a tornado warning. I was all freaked out because it looked like the bad weather was hanging out at our house. We took the long way around post so we wouldn't drive into the storm and by the time we got home the bad weather was gone. It was an exciting day.
1 comments:
okay, since I am moving to Texas I was so excited to read this Vanessa! I guess I have to remember what it is like to live in the south! Other than the weather sounds like you had a great day!! :)
Post a Comment