My parents came to visit us for an entire week. It was so much fun. Usually when they come it is either a baptism or a baby blessing or something of that nature and their is usually tons of people here. It was so nice to have them visit and stay so long. We did some fun things. We went boating of course. My dad and Chris talked my mom and I into going on the tube. We were both hesitate because we know how crazy my dad and Chris can get. I know Chris likes to push my limits a lot. We tried to convince Nate or Ethan into coming on with us because we knew they wouldn't get all crazy with them on the tube but they wouldn't have it. My mom and I got on and many threats were made (like you are going to be sleeping on the couch if you go too fast, stuff like that). They didn't do too bad. I ony got knocked off once but inhaled a ton of water. My mom didn't fall off at all. The kids of course had a blast as they always do on the boat.
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment