The kids started school on Aug 25. The summer went way too fast. I was sad to see them go back. Every year I cry and especially this year with Nate being gone all day too.
Samantha is in 5th grade(last year of elementary school, how sad, she is growing so fast), Kayla is in 3rd and Nate is in PreK. Nate's PreK is all day. They only offered a full day not half day. I wanted a half day because I am not ready for him to go a full day but he really wanted to go and so we decided to try it out. So far he is doing really good other than getting up early. He gets on the bus with the girls at 6:40am and then gets home with them at 3:45. On the first day of school we drove them in the morning. Then when they got home Samantha told me that when Nate got on the bus he said where are the seat belts so he was a bit confused. Very cute. I am a safety mom and he knows that. Ethan was not very happy to see them go. He screamed while we were walking out of the school yelling the their names. It was so sad. We had been telling him about it for a while that they were going to school but he kept saying "no stay home go school." After a week of them being back today he didn't scream when they left.
1 comments:
WOW, Nate already in school, time does go by too fast!! Your girls are gorgeous!! Blue is a great color on them. Can't wait to see y'all soon.
Post a Comment