CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 1, 2009

Our Garden

Our one ripe tomato, doesn't it look so pretty.

Carrots


Garlic


Our Largest Tomato plant that we planted with seeds



Our largest tomato plant that we planted with a tomato plant we bought



Tomatoes, green peppers (finally starting to grow), onions, parsley, carrots, hot peppers, tomatoes and cilantro


Cucumbers



Squash





Watermelon


Lettuce, Spinach(not doing that great), Potatoes



Peas & Beans



Pumpkin


Cantaloupe





Our garden is growing quite nicely. Chris keeps asking how the garden is doing so here are some pictures. We have gotten 1 tomatoe that fell off last week because it was too heavy I guess. It was still green but I put it on the window sill in our kitchen and is ripe now and ready to eat. I think we will eat it tonight in a salad along with our green onions. I even don't mind weeding it that much because I love the smell of the garden while I weed.

1 comments:

couplabz said...

That is awesome! It makes me SO excited for my garden to have something to plant and eat! That tomato looks yummy!