
A few days after Amber got here I left for girls camps. We had a ward girls camp this year. I have never been in charge of a girls camp before and it was quite a challenge. I am so glad it is a stake camp next year. I never realized how much work goes into a camp. Even though we only had a total of 17 people there it was still very very hard. There was a lot of drama at camp this year as there usually is when you get a bunch of girls together in a hundred degree weather and no sleep. I will say it was a growing experience for me. I have learned a lot from this camp as to what worked and what didn't. I also brought out our boat. It was so hot the entire time. We actually reached record highs. The entire time we were there it was 100-108 degrees. We brought the boat and our friends the Shonks brought their boat for the week. On the second day Amber brought the kids up to camp and swam in the lake and went on the boat for a few hours. It was really nice to see the kids. I missed them so much the entire time.
0 comments:
Post a Comment