CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Rabbit Fest 2009







We went to the Rabbit fest in Copperas Cove today. It was raining most of the day but stopped around 5ish so we rushed over before all the crowds got there and I let the kids ride the rides. They each got to pick one and that was about all we had time for and it was super muddy so I was ready to go pretty quick. After they finished up their rides we went over to the area with the animals and they were selling bunnies. They were so cute. The girls happened to bring their money and begged me to get one. If Chris had been there it would have been a definite "NO" but since I was there it was hard to deny them because I always wanted a bunny when I was younger so as you can see I gave in. They promised they would clean the cage, pay for the cage and do everything else that was needed. Now that I have had time to process it I don't know what I was thinking. Do I really need another living thing to take care of while Chris is gone?? Oh well, it will be fun and the bunny is so cute. Since the girls bought it they decided on the name. At first it was Lilac and then lilly and then lillian and then Lil. They ended up with Lilly but call her Lil. She is so cute and tiny. She is 5 weeks old. Ethan doesn't really pay much attention to her but the other 3 just think she is the cutest little thing. After we got home I was asked by some youth in our ward to go to the rabbit fest in the evening with them so I did. I only rode one ride because I am not into rides but I rode the ferris wheel. It was fun. The picture is of me and one of the Young Women in our ward at the top.

0 comments: