CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 11, 2009

Boating













On Sarturday after out recital we rushed home and packed the boat up and went to the lake with some Young Women in our ward and good friends the Shonks. We found this quiet little cove where there were rocks the kids could jump off. It was really deep so danger of hitting anything. Then we did some tubing and heading back to get back for a stake dance the YW were going to and I was chaperoning. I actually got the boat hooked up by myself with great directions from Chris. I was quite surprised that I was able to do it by myself. The only thing I can't do is back the boat down the ramp so Doug did that for me and then I drove it. They also brought their boat. We had a blast. I am thankful the Shonks were able to help out and they were so patient with me.

0 comments: