These last few weeks I have been thinking about getting some bigger toys for the yard. We have a bit of land and I feel the kids don't really enjoy it so I decided to get them a trampoline. I found one that was a decent price so I got it. The kids were so excited but it took forever to put it together. My friend, Melinda, asked if we needed any help and so I said sure come over. Little did she and I know that this was going to be an all afternoon & evening event. It took us a while and then her husband, Doug, came over and helped us and he had together in no time. I am so thankful for them and their willingness to help us. There is no way I could have put it together especially those springs. After we finally finished the kids jumped until about 10ish. They had such a great time and so did I watching them.
Saturday, May 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment