CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Snowboarding














































Chris, Jon, Samantha and I were the only ones that wanted to go snowboarding. Chris's parents watched the other kids and took them to the bounce house while we snowboarded in the morning. About 5 mins after I put on the snowboard I got up and fell really really hard. I actually thought I cracked my tailbone. I got x-rays the other day and they haven't called back so I guess I just bruised it really bad. So that kind of ruined it for me. I think I did much better last time I went (which was 6 years ago). Jon said I may have also ruined it for myself because of all the wakboarding we have been doing. Wakeboarding is different but I think he was just saying that to make me feel better. It was fun though. Samantha did a really good job but she didn't think so. She was a little pouty but admitted at the end that she had fun. After about an hour or so Samantha and I were too sore to go anymore and told the guys to go and have fun while we waited in the lodge with our cider.

0 comments: