CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Shooting



































































While we were in Utah Chris really wanted to go shooting since he no longer has his gun. He has been itching to go. His Uncle Clayne has a bunch of guns. For those of you who don't know I am not a big fan of guns. I didn't grow up around guns and I am not comfortable around them. Everyone wanted to go so we did, even I went without kicking and screaming. HA HA!! Before we started I made sure that Chris gave us all a safety lesson. Samantha shot before me and can you believe my daughter shot a bullseye. She has never shot a gun in her life. I barely even hit the target. Nate and Ethan even shot but Kayla didn't want to. She sat in the car most of the time with Trent and Ethan and watched a movie. I shot a few times. The big gun I shot I guess I held it wrong because I could feel the internal bruise I left on the inside of my arm the next day. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.

1 comments:

couplabz said...

By 'big gun' do you mean shotgun? Looks like ALOT of fun! I love to go shooting.