Chris and I went on a fun date. We hadn't been out on a formal date since our anniversary. We have been so busy since the kids got out of school. Chris lined everything up. We went to a Japanese steak house (they cook in front of you). That is my favorite place to eat. Then we were going to do some minature golf but I saw the batting cages and thought it might be fun. I have always secretly wanted to bat in the batting cages. I know that sounds funny. I looked pretty funny because I wasn't quite dressed for batting. I had on my heels. I didn't think I would be able to even hit one ball but I hit most of them surprisingly but it was a slow pitch. It was so much fun to be out together and have some time for just us.
Sunday, June 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Looks like you guys have been having tons of fun. We miss you guys!
Post a Comment