Hope everyone had a great 4th of July. We did. We started our celebration early and went boating with our friends, the Bevers. I was so excited because Chris finally got up. He hasn't been able to get up since we got the boat. He decided to try the wakeboard instead of the slalom ski. He could barely get his feet in because they were my size bindings but he got them in. He almost had to wear them home. It took 3 of us to get his feet out. We stayed there until 4 and then rushed home for a 4th of July celebration at our house. It was so fun to sit back and relax with our friends. We did fireworks, played a bit of volleyball and the girls sang karoke. The boys had a great time with the water balloons. They went through 144 water balloons. We also couldn't break tradition and we surprised Chris with a birthday cake. His actual birthday isn't until Monday. I have surprised him in the past on 4th of July and he thought we had forgotten. What was he thinking he must not know his wife very well. I love surprises!! The boys stayed up until about 11 and then the girls stayed up until the last of our friends left at 1. We are so glad it is the weekend so we can relax and get caught up on our sleep.
Saturday, July 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sounds like all of you had a wonderful time. I found your blog off Leah's blog and couldn't help checking out your family. I enjoyed your blog. You have a wonderful family.
WOW!! what a great way to spend the 4th, can't wait until we are back in America so we can see fireworks, don't know how much you miss them until you don't see them!!;) Great pictures!!
Post a Comment