CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 29, 2008

My marathon painting day



I got a silly idea in my head that I could paint both the girls rooms in a day or so. Well, I did but I was so tired. Painting until all hours of the night. I don't know what I was thinking. It turned out really cute though. We have had the paint sitting in the garage for a few months and we haven't gotten around to doing it. Kayla picked a bright pink (I didn't think it would be a that bright)that suits her. Then we got huge butterfly stickers for her room. Samantha picked out a baby blue which looks really good with her horse themed room. Nate and Ethan really wanted to be my special helpers but unfortunately they weren't very helpful. The girls distracted them while I painted.

1 comments:

Dixie said...

who knew you were a closet baseball player!?! Maybe next year you will choach Nate?? Date nights are always great!! You guys look like pro's!! Glad you had a great time.