Hello to everyone,
The boys had their first day at preschool. They are both going Tuesday and Thursday from 9-12. Nate was very excited he had been asking when school started for him since the girls started. Ethan of course had no idea what was happening. He was the first one to get there in his class. He started playing right away. I am afraid that Tuesday will be a different story since he will know what is happening. They both had a great time. I was able to enjoy some Mommy time out running errands. It was a nice break but I admit I did miss them.
In order to get the picture we had to distract the boys to get them to sit still. We told them to find the birds because Ethan loves animals and especially birds. They are pointing at the birds.
0 comments:
Post a Comment