CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 14, 2007

Nate getting his long cast off











Nate got his long cast off today. He was very excited. They cut off the old one and he did great. When they took it off and starting moving his leg around he wasn't too happy and said it hurt and was crying. I felt so bad for him. They took an x-ray before they put the new cast on. The nurse brought over the wheel chair and nate said is that for me and I said yes. He said I want to take it home. He thought the wheel chair was pretty cool. He is doing good though with the new shorter cast on. He told me when we left the doctors office he didn't want to walk yet and I said that was fine but of course this evening he started walking. I think in part because he talked to his dad and he said he was a big boy and could walk. He has walked a few times this evening but a few times his knee has buckled up on him and he falls and then the cast cuts into the back of his leg and it starts bleeding. It is so sad. I am sure within a few days he will be all over the place. Not much can hold him back.

0 comments: