Well, today is the first day of school for the girls. Their last day of summer was spent getting up early and going for a morning bike ride with the boys and I and then playing on the playground. It was fun but a bit hot. Then we headed home and got ready for their sneak peek at school to see their classrooms and meet their teachers. After that we did a bunch of shopping for other school supplies. Then we went out to dinner with my mom at a little mexican place. It was great. By the time we got back it was already 6. The girls quickly showered so I could paint their nails. We got a foot scrub so we did that first and then I painted their toes. They love being pampered. Then it was too bed. We had a great day. It was sad to see them go back though. I always love our summers together. The boys I am sure are going to go through withdrawal wtihout their sisters. Here are some pictures of them today. Samantha has one boy in her class that is in our ward so that is fun. Kayla has 3 kids in her class that are in our ward. Samantha has Mrs. Overstreet and Kayla has Mrs. Good. Kayla has a picture with both of her teachers. She actually has 3 teachers this year. She gets to rotate classrooms this year. The teacher that is in the white sweater is her actual homeroom teacher and her math teacher. The other teacher will be her reading teacher (I think). Her reading teacher only spends half the day at Kayla's school and then the other half at another elementary school near by. Kayla wasn't too excited about the pictures so I didn't get as many of her. I think she was ready for me to leave. Enjoy the pictures!!
Tuesday, August 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment