We went to the pumpkin patch a bit early this year. We wanted to go before Chris left for Louisiana for training because we aren't sure how long he is going to be gone. It was so much fun. They had some huge pumpkins. I haven't seen such big pumpkins in a long time. The kids each picked out a pumpkin. Ethan went with a tiny little white pumpkin. It was pretty cute he carried it around most of the time. After we walked around and looked at the pumpkins then we took a hay ride. The kids liked that. Then after the hay ride they dropped us off and we picked flowers. It was a dollar for a cup of flowers. The flowers were beautiful.
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Pumpkin Patch
Posted by Henson Family at 2:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Love the cute pictures! I'm soo jealous y'all are wearing t-shirts! It snowed here last Sunday!
Your kids are adorable at the pumpkin patch in the pumpkin shirts. I really like that picture of you and your hubby in the back of that truck. I didn't even notice the peeking face until I read about it.
Post a Comment