CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 17, 2007

The Henson girls piano recital






















The girls and I had our piano recital today. It went well. The girls and I have been taking piano since we got to Virginia over a year ago. We have all really enjoyed it and have learned so much. One of the Young Women from church has been teaching us.

2 comments:

Bob said...

Vanessa,

That's great you guys are learning the piano. That's a terrific instrument to learn. Be glad you don't have to listen to your kids learn how to play a violin or tuba or even the drums! Lots of luck and I hope all is well with you and your family.

Bob Nankervis

Shauna said...

Hi Vanessa! Amber gave me your blog address. I can't believe how much your cute family has grown up. How fun to see pictures of you all. You look fantastic Vanessa! Beautiful! I hope you are doing well. Shauna P. Williams