The kids and I are enjoying our first Friday night at home. We have had a very busy week getting the kids in school and unpacking. The girls were able to get enrolled in school on Monday. We showed up at school and found out that their school had been rezoned and they were no longer in the same school zone. The girls were not very happy. We went over to their new school which is right down the street from their other school. Samantha ended up knowing a bunch of the other kids at her new school. Kayla didn't however but she seems to be very happy. They have both enjoyed their first week of school. The boys are adjusting pretty well. We have been busy at home getting things unpacked. I also joined a gym this week so we have gone a few times this week. They love the nursery there. I was in the gym for the full time they allow me to leave the kids and I still had to drag Nate out. Today we got all the Christmas decorations out. The kids were excited to help out with that. That is about all that we have been up to.
Friday, November 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment