This evening we carved pumpkins. Wade and Rachel and Mackenzie also joined us with their pumpkins. Ethan really got into it this year. He loved sticking his hands in the pumpkins and getting the guck out. I started trying to carve his and then decided to let him color on it with a marker(washable). He loved that as I am such you can tell in the pictures. He drew all over himself with a little help from Papa. Samantha pretty much did her pumpkin by herself and took all the stuff out by herself. She carved a cat and drew the design herself. Kayla had a bit of help scraping out the inside and carving it but did really well. She did a witch with one of the design sheets. Nate and I carved a pumpkin face. He didn't like putting his hands in the pumpkin and made me do it. But at least he did some of it. He would clean the inside with a spoon. They all had a great time. Enjoy the pictures!
Monday, October 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment