CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Halloween Party









































































































































Yesterday we had a halloween/going away party for the kids. It was so much fun. I think the kids had a great time. We had fun halloween food like witch's hats(calzones shaped like a witchs' hat), creepy crawly bugs(little smokies wrapped in breadstick dough and cooked), eyeballs(grapes), slithering sweets(cupcakes made into a bug), and a frankies bride cake that my sister made. It was so cute. We had some games like a freeze game that they loved because they all got to dance. Then we had some food and then I split them into groups and sent them on a scavenger hunt. Then we did the pinata and then desserts. It was so much fun. The costumes I had the kids in were a theme if you haven't guessed. We had all the cousins dress up as characters from Peter Pan. Samantha was Princess Tiger Lilly, Kayla was Wendy, Nate was Captain Hook, Ethan was the crocodile, Tucker(my nephew) was Peter Pan, Ty(my nephew) was the little baby Michael, and Mackenzie(my neice) was Tinker Bell. It was adorbale. It was fun doing a theme with all the cousins. We tried to get a picture of all of them but it was hard to get the little ones to stay still. I hope you enjoy the pictures.

1 comments:

Tami said...

This is the cutest thing! I can't imagine trying to coordinate Halloween costumes with our cousins around here :) You guys did a great job!

Vanessa, what a great blog you have going here. I am sure your husband just loves to read it and see your great pictures. I was getting a little weepy for your sweet family at the picture of him leaving. You are obviously doing an excellent job on the home front while he is gone, and I'm sure he's so, so thankful for you. Hy husband's sister is also married to a military man, coincidentally an army helicopter pilot. He has done a stint in Afghanistan and one in Iraq as well, leaving her home with 4 and then 5 kids (he's home now though). I admire her and you for keeping going so well!

It looks like you have had such a fun-filled summer! Makes me think we need a little more excitement around here ;) Your kids are adorable and it was so fun to see everyone's pictures again. Can't wait for your next entry! :)