On New Years Day we went to the park with our friends, the Shonks and Samantha's friend Mckae. It was over 80 degrees that day. It was so warm. Melinda Shonk and I ran a few miles around the track while the dad's watched the kids. The girls got some new rollerbaldes with their Christmas money so they had a blast on those. I thought they would have a hard time with them but they were all over the place with them. It was really cute. I was even able to fit into Samantha's rollerblades so I wore them for a bit. Chris brought his so he also did some rollerblading. We were there for over 3 hours I think. Then we came home and deep fried a ham for dinner and our friends came and ate with us. It was a great New Years Day!
Monday, January 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment