Samantha turned 11 in November. I can't believe my baby girl is 11. Does the time ever go by fast. We had a nice family celebration. She chose of course her favorite food to eat for dinner, spaghetti. Instead of a traditional birthday cake for our family celebration she chose to have cheesecake. We were all ok with that since we all love cheesecake. For her birthday I took her out for some mommy-daughter time. It was really fun. She even told her friends that she was so excited to hang out with her mom for the evening because usually the boys are demanding my attention and it was just going to be us and that was all. I love that she loves to hang out with me. I am sure it won't last forever but I really hope it does. We gave her a certain amount of money to spend and she got to shop for some new clothes. We had so much fun together.
Friday, December 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment