CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Nate & Ally


This is a picture from our primary activity a few weeks ago. I wish we had gotten more pictures. The kids made fathers and mothers day gifts and then we played water games. We had such a great time getting all the kids wet and the kids loved getting all the leaders wet. This little girl with Nate is Ally. She is a cutey. A few months ago in sunbeams they were talking about adam and eve and how they were married and Ally spoke up and said I am going to marry Nate and then another little girl, Eternity, said no I am going to marry Nate. Then Nate said I am not going to marry anyone. He has since informed us he isn't going to marry anyone that likes him. Funny little guy.

0 comments: