CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Fun Day with Wade and Rachel's neighborhood





















































































































































































































































































Wade and Rachel invited us to go to their fourth of July celebration they have in their neighborhood. They do it every year the weekend before the fourth of July. It is quite the production. They have organized games that the kids participated in like hoola hoop races, cookie eating contests and watermelon seed spitting contest. The girls both participated in the race and they both won. They start the event with a parade. The kids are invited to ride their bikes and decorate them. We all rode our bikes. I had Ethan in the trailer behind my bike and the girls rode their bikes and Nate decided he didn't want to ride his bike. He rode in the little train they had. Does that surprise anyone that he would pick a train over his bike. After the parade they had a huge potluck dinner. They had every food you could think of. It was wonderful. There had to have been at least a 100 people there. After the games and food they have karoke. Which Samantha participated in. I left early because the boys were getting tired so I wasn't able to hear Samantha. From what I heard though she did a great job in singing. The girls stayed with my parents. To end the evening they have a big fireworks show. We had a great time. Hope you enjoy the pictures!!

0 comments: